Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Reload - Spiritual Fitness


A pastor Lodi is so attached to the way it is now working on the whole sermon.

Emmanuel Lutheran Church Pastor Chris Townsend took a break from his bike to speak at the meeting on Sunday fitness reload.

"Many people in the church who received set before me and were a source of inspiration for me," he said.

Townsend decided not all his sermons were still standing fitness reload, so sometimes gives his sermon while walking on a treadmill.

"I do not run, it would be very difficult to do," said Townsend.

Maybe it did not run fitness reload, but it really works. Last week I did 25 minutes on the treadmill.

"Overall, it was well received fitness reload. People are surprised that I could talk for so long to walk at the same time," he said.

Townsend used a yoga ball and even brought a stationary bike.


"It was a surprise to many, as they have never seen before fitness reload, and after that I sent to my friends around the country, he had never seen or heard of a pastor to do," he said.

There is no doubt about the commitment of Townsend.

"So far I have lost 35 pounds. So I'm very grateful for that," he said.

Personal goals have brought enormous benefits.

"I lost about five inches off my waist and build muscle in other areas. So that was good," said Townsend.

But his main message is to be physically and spiritually fit fitness reload. Leading by example, Townsend expects others to join him in transforming your body and mind.

"I hope to inspire, inspire prayer, people get fit. Not just physically, but spiritually fit spiritual work in muscle is the muscle of the heart to us fitness reload," said Townsend.

The pastor wants to lose another 25-30 pounds to reach your ideal weight yet.

Besides exercise, Townsend also completely isolated caffeine and changed his diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment