Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

breath fitness - Fitness on the Fly


Hello! Early Rochester Airport - 4:15 to be exact.

Thanks to 12 different alarms, I got up and made ​​it in time! I told you I'm not good in the morning breath fitness, so this is very important for me :)

Recently said he was going out of town for work this week, in a very small town in central Iowa (why the company headquarters .... escapes me).

This is my first "business trip", so I'm very happy - but I knew I had to plan ahead to make sure I stay on track with my training while I'm gone breath fitness. These are some of the things I do to help me prepare better.

1. Choose a hotel with a gym / pool. I do not I have to choose my own breath fitness, but I was lucky enough to have a gym and a pool of my own. I called ahead to find out what equipment they have, so they can prepare.

They have a treadmill and an elliptical trainer and that's it. So I knew I would have to find some way to cycle this week and get some strength training in mine breath fitness.

Thanks to the mighty Google, I discovered that the city breath fitness, I'll be a lot of trails and parks that I can run in. printed cards and have done with me, and they were with the hotel to see what the best (safest!).

I know that packing light is important, but it is ready, so I made sure to take things to run, bike breath fitness, swim, and usually workouts in. I brought my own resistance band, and some of my yoga DVD so that I can make the room. I expected some body weight workouts in advance if I know I have no excuse not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment