Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Chest - Best Chest Workout


I was too good not to share with you training. If you would like to share my fitness more fun to let me know in the comments!

Warm Up - Take Plank fitness chest, Chatarunga pulls downward dog with slots 5-6 times

Bench Press:
Bar (45 €) x10
65lbx10
75lbx8
75lbx8
75lbx8
65lbx10
65lbx10
Barx12

Dips in the roman chair with a red band resistance 3 x 10 (I LOOOOVVEEE THIS! There BAM is like a mirror in front of me fitness chest when I do this and you can see his chest, triceps and all fricken everything in his arms and upper hard physical work)

Heating Shoulder: lat raise, lift the front fitness chest, and the only move that makes me look like a chicken clucking.

Super September Shoulder Press:
Weights £ 12.5 × 10
30 EUR Barbell x10
30 EUR Barbell x10

Superset W / vertical row above ^ ^:
30 EUR Barbell x10
30 EUR Barbell x10

A guy who was in my flying machine putssin 'so I grabbed two plates of 10 pounds fitness chest and had a little more freedom increases / front before finishing.

December Pec Flies:
55lbx10
55lbx10
55lbx10

triceps Pushdown
30lbx10 (3 times)

Skull-crushers:
£ 30 x 10 Barbell (3 times)

20 tricep dips on a box

30 minutes on the elliptical Proctor Level 10 Speed ​​8 fitness chest(Spirit ReadCreator Even if it did)

Section 5 minutes (pull feet deep cracks, some pumps boatload chaturunga and "a somersault 'Pose)

Final drive: Correction of new hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment