Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Bitch - Stop Being a Bitch



Now it must seem (very ) familiar to most people . Sometimes we feel bad, and in those moments , we all of us. We think too much and we believe we have a right to fitness bitch. This is what I realized a few months ago while doing my first experience of care. I considered very difficult. I would talk to another person in the way he was talking to myself ?

However, I have to admit . I was a bitch. I was not a bitch to others, but I was a bitch for me.

When he called me a bitch , I woke up. "I do not want to be a whore! " Cried (me). So I promise to stop being a bitch. So drastically minimized the bad habit of being too critical of fitness bitch myself when things do not go as planned . Whenever I found myself being " bitch " I thought how unfair it would be a baby and how "bitch" this behavior was , and I stop immediately scold me .

How to stop being a bitch (or an idiot if you're a man ) , calling itself one .

Somehow the baby analogy showed me how cruel I had. I made the steps of progress, but not as much as I wanted. But my needs, desires and fitness bitch plans are ultimately irrelevant. The baby will walk when ready. You can do nothing to help / she arrive, aside from being care and upbringing.

Fitness bitch: Being a bitch

Also, your body will lose weight on your own pace. You will make more money that is increasingly willing to claim it. If you walk in the direction fitness bitch of your dreams you will get there !

However, sometimes we impatient. We can not wait . Do not want to wait . We want it now! We want so much, and want it now so we passed on the way to " bitch " .

We realize that we are unjust , we complain to our friends about how we compare to the other is "bad ", we can assume that we are " perfectionists " and we must change , but do nothing to change. Maybe we do not know how to change fitness bitch, so do not act. However, the result is the same - we deceive ourselves emotionally !

Really do not know how to shake off my behavior. It was not until I made the analogy of the baby. The baby analogy helped me to see exactly fitness bitch how it was cruel and unfair.

Fitness bitch: A mother a bitch

Furthermore, I firmly against dogs . I'm fine , I want to be beautiful fitness bitch. I do not know if I have a 'good girl syndrome ", but I feel good . He witnessed my behavior "bitch" was at least shocking.

So I decided to stop being a bitch and give me some space. I decided to leave ( and me) thrive on their own pace. I realized that I have to set the pace - I can run the pace, fitness bitch but I'm not who makes the final decision of the rapid progress happens. Things are as they are and not all under my control. And that's fine .

No comments:

Post a Comment