Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Cafe - Super Fuel at Food 4 Fitness Cafe



Since I'm in Austin, I discovered something really great to have the kind of food you cook in the places of origin - which, fitness cafe if you're familiar with my own style of eating is "Food for Fitness." call :)

No wonder I ended up falling in love with food 4 Fitness Cafe, located right next to my favorite gym Austin - Castle Hill Fitness.

This stunning green smoothie looks (and tastes) like you would at home - in fact, I'm going to do custom in Food 4 Fitness. They even let me decorate :)

They have so many good recipes green smoothie - the Darth Vader is a must-try (haha, duh), and so is the green drink made ​​with catering, cleaning blend of ingredients include:
Aloe Vera, lemon juice, filtered water fitness cafe, Kale, parsley, ginger, pepper, honey and pineapple.

Always had cut oats, baking gluten free muffins, delicious quinoa salad, eggs, poached salmon, steamed cabbage fitness cafe, Greek yogurt and lots of other foods in the refrigerator before or after your workout. I love the atmosphere there - and did I mention they have a great espresso?

No comments:

Post a Comment