Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Hunter - The Tourney To Success



Russ Fitness Plus is a client who trains with Rob Sweet. Here is his story in his own words:

Since I'm in the 3rd year fitness hunter, had always been on the large side. I can not have been "fat", but it was definitely chubby. I was chubby towards the end of the eighth year, when I stopped playing lacrosse and simply drop exercise in general.

After that, I started taking large amounts of weight and eating more. I was very unhappy. I tried several times to lose weight, but they all go for a day or two before leaving. Once I went to the doctor, and I realized that I was weighing a whopping 330 pounds fitness hunter.

I knew I had to make a change or not be much longer fitness hunter, and I do not live a happy life could be so heavy.

I texted my trainer Rob and told him I was serious about losing weight this time fitness hunter. I was lucky to get back to form because I'm always making excuses for not having to go before training.

During my first week of trying to lose weight, I've lost six pounds. Although it was only a week fitness hunter, and six different books actually put into my mind that I had the power to conquer my weight, and I will do just that.

As the months passed, I began to get thinner, and I lost weight my attitude also increased.

Every time I felt I could not do something, Rob kept pushing me and strengthen me fitness hunter, and said I could do it, no matter how difficult it was.

I've never had skates mako my diet, but some foods were tempting fitness hunter, but my goal was just as tempting.

Currently there are seven months and ten days after sending that text Rob to tell him I was ready to lose weight because weight of 220 pounds fitness hunter, and I'm glad I've never been all my life.

Although I have still long way to go fitness hunter, my body mass index of 45 to less than 30 years. I saw the results and I know that with hard work anything can be achieved.

Now I have the energy and confidence to do and try things you've never done before fitness hunter. I can not thank Rob and Fitness Plus enough for what you have done for me, because without them, I feel I can still be where I was 7 months and 10 days before having.

I went to college at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana, in a few days, and although I have not Rob three times a week, every week, I know that I have everything I taught, and I will continue to live a healthy and active life.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 18th, 2013 at 10:55 and is filed under history of customer success fitness hunter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment