Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Fitness Alone - all about fitness and fitness alone


This is our first season under the direction of Owen Coyle and saw his charges to take the lead with a goal from Wade Elliott before entering the premises back with two goals in a game that was followed by many Clarets through internet more than 500 also listen to the advice of Clarets Mad message in the second half, and much more to keep an eye on our minute by minute update on the main site.

"We are only one week of training and although we do not like losing games that I think people here know how high was the humidity fitness alone," Coyle said after the game.

 "We knew it would be the work of a difficult night and has been fitness alone, but I thought I still had many opportunities in the game.

"The purpose of a Wade was fantastic I thought you would have seen the game fitness alone, but he saw the fatigue and exhaustion set and lost the game thanks to two defensive errors.

"We do not like losing goals and games fitness alone, so it's something we have to eradicate, but were not positive. HÃ I though two or three keepers in the game, two in the first five minutes, Martin Paterson has past the post.

actually, I thought Martin was struggling and told me that far just to relax and fitness alone be himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment