Do you think that are the best ways to solve your problems ?

Massage Anywhere - The Best Massage Anywhere



I, along with my other two friends went to Zirco first. This could be a good comedy bar massage anywhere, maybe even the best in the country, if not for what happened when I went to the comfort of the room.

Mother nature has called me to make me pee. So look to the comfort room, I went straight to the cabin. When suddenly, massage anywhere a man came up behind me and started massaging my back.

"He's a harrasing me Am I the victim of a gay man?" Many questions rushed into my mind. I jumped in response and seemed angry with him massage anywhere.

Then the man said, "Lord massage lang po sir.

I looked around and saw that all the people in the comfort room reacted not bad for what happened. Nobody seemed to care massage anywhere. It turned out, that's what the man is usually in the club - to give a massage to a little trick. Yes , while the person is given a massage pee !

Of course my urine suddenly stopped flowing . How do I pee when a guy rubs your back!

I zipped up his pants and turned to leave massage anywhere. Man, as if suddenly tied behind my back, constant massage head for the bathroom sink.

Then suddenly two men in the sink area started massaging my legs!

So imagine this: I stand at the sink with a man massaging his back and two other men massage anywhere massaging the legs , one for each side!

I wanted to scream to the madness that was going on. I wanted to scream and say, " What's wrong with you" massage anywhere.

But I have not. I kept my composure and said "ok na yan" .

I have my wallet to give them a small tip. (Hell, I do not know what else will happen if I do !). Only to find out that I have only 200 entries in my portfolio. I can not leave without giving them anything massage anywhere. So no choice but to give this money expensive cheap services, bizarre and inappropriate .

It was hell crazy, but now I realize how much these guys will do anything to win. At least they do not fly or something. It made me realize that I have the luck despite all my complaints and labor issues massage anywhere. I'm sure these men do not have to do these things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment